Rome, Saint John Lateran, November 24, 2021
To His Most Reverend Excellency Monsignor Filippo Santoro, Archbishop of Taranto, Special Delegate for the Lay Association Memores Domini.
On the occasion of the Profession that a number of young Memores Domini will make on December 4th of this year, I would like to send you my cordial greetings, along with my gratitude for what you are doing for the good of this Lay Association, which is currently entrusted to your care. In view of the happy circumstance, I wish to send you the following message, addressed to all of the members of the Association.
Dear brothers and sisters, I write to you as numerous young people, hailing from all over the world, are about to give their lives definitively to the Lord through their Profession. I greet all of the members of the Association, and especially you, dear young people, who are preparing to take such an important step. I know that you have been waiting for this event for a long time, that you come to it with even more desire after the challenges that the Association has lived in recent years. The moment has finally arrived! According to the Association’s tradition, the Profession is made at the beginning of Advent. This is beautiful – just as the Lord bursts into history with His coming, in the same way, a newness of life now bursts forth in you [...]
Read the full text
- letter-pope-memores.pdf 75 KBThe Pope's letter to the Memores Domini
- letter-pope-memores-italian.pdf 727 KBItalian
- letter-pope-memores-spanish.pdf 53 KBSpanish
- letter-pope-memores-french.pdf 67 KBFrench
- letter-pope-memores-portuguese.pdf 63 KBPortuguese
- German 79 KBGerman
- letter-pope-memores-russian.pdf 67 KBRussian
- letter-pope-memores-polish.pdf 69 KBPolish
- letter-pope-memores-romanian.pdf 62 KBRomanian