As I anticipated in my communication of last November 29, in the revision process of the Statutes that we have undertaken following the General Decree issued by the Dicastery for Laity, Family and Life “International Associations of the Faithful,” it is important to provide for internal consultations within the Fraternity as well.
The purpose of this stage is “to let the new rules most appropriately reflect the originality of our charism and thus the specific identity of the Fraternity of CL inside the church.” To this end, I wish to inform you that an Advisory Commission for the revision of the Fraternity’s Statutes has been nominated.
This Commission, which I will chair, is due to take up its work in January, with an in-depth examination of what has been processed so far by the Central Diaconia.
The members of the Commission are listed in the document attached that will be published on the Fraternity’s website, Documents-Letters section, as well as on the CL website.
If you wish, I invite you to send to the Commission your questions, suggestions, contributions on this subject by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org if possible, by January 17, 2022, so that the Commission can take this into account when setting to work.
The e-mail box will continue to be active for any further contributions, however, even after this date.
I take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas.
Read the letter and the attachment with the list of members
- letter-dprosperi-commission-english.pdf 625 KBDavide Prosperi
Letter to the Fraternity December 22 2021
- Italian 476 KBItalian
- letter-dprosperi-commission-spanish.pdf 252 KBSpanish
- letter-dprosperi-commission-french.pdf 619 KBFrench
- letter-dprosperi-commission-portuguesebraz.pdf 623 KBPortuguese (Brazilian)
- letter-dprosperi-commission-russian.pdf 612 KBRussian
- letter-dprosperi-commission-polish.pdf 576 KBPolish
- letter-dprosperi-commission-romanian.pdf 584 KBRomanian
- letter-dprosperi-commission-portuguese.pdf 625 KBPortuguese