On the initiative of some teachers from Communion and Liberation, on Saturday, January 30 at 9 p.m (CET) there will be an online public meeting entitled: "Education: Communicating one’s self. Growing and helping others grow during a pandemic.” It will be a dialogue with Julián Carrón on the many provocations that are emerging during this time, starting from the situation of education: it is an emergency that concerns us all, not just “professionals”.
A live translation of the meeting will be broadcast on the English Communion and Liberation Youtube channel.
The dialogue will be held starting from:
- the unabridged text of the letter a group of teachers and educators sent to Corriere della Sera which published excerpts from it on January 10, 2021, under the title “The example we must give as teachers”.
- The Notes from the Assembly of Teachers from Communion and Liberation in Lombardy with Julián Carrón via video conference, November 20, 2020.
- Julián Carrón's book, Education. Communicating One’s Self
For those who wish to make their own contribution, please write to email@example.com no later than January 27.
Download the invitation in pdf format
- inviteeducationcarrón.pdf 93 KBInvitation to the meeting, "Education: Communicating one’s self"
- education30january2021invite-italian.pdf 89 KBItalian
- education30january2021invite-spanish.pdf 93 KBSpanish
- education30january2021invite-french.pdf 91 KBFrench
- education30january2021invite-portuguese.pdf 96 KBPortuguese
- education30january2021invite-german.pdf 110 KBGerman